August Goals

Thursday, July 31, 2014

As July winds down we are hit with the realization that this is it, there is only one more month of summer left. Honestly, where did the summer go? I feel as if every year the summer goes by faster. With only one month of some freedom from being slammed with classwork, regular work, weeks full of cheer practice and games, I decided to make a few goal,s for lack of a better word, of what I would like to do during the final days of summer.

1. Have an awesome last camp: I only have one more camp left this summer *tears* which makes me beyond sad. I hope this final camp of the summer can be the best one yet!
2. Kick @$$ at my presentation: For my internship I have to give a presentation about using social media as an efficient marketing tool. Finger crossed that I nail it. I'm used to talking to and being in front of large crowds but I think a small part of me will always get nervous for presentations. Also I want to make a good impression as it's one of my first big projects.
3. Run more: I have been so busy traveling around that I haven't had much time to run this summer. Hopefully now that I'll be stuck in the bay for a longer period of time I'll be able to conquer those running trails again!
4. Spend more time with friends & family: This is difficult because I'll only be home for about a week. But I hope to make something of my time when I'm home instead of laying around watching Netflix and going on the trampoline. I can't wait to hit up State Fair!
5. Settle my debts: I borrowed some money from my dad before the summer started and hopefully by the end of summer I can pay him back completely. There's nothing better than starting the school year out knowing that you don't owe anyone money.

What are your plans for the last month of summer?  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *