Blast From The Past

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Sometimes I can't help but get all nostalgic about the past. There are so many great memories and specific moments I would love to revisit. I would never wish to change the past, as even one little change could alter the person I've become, someone that I am proud of but I do wish I could relive certain moments again all for different reasons. Sometimes you wish you could go back in time to see if something really did happen, to help you win an argument or to prove your point. Other times there are memories and moments that seem as though we can never get them back. I am so lucky to have a life where there are so many moments in my past that I wish I could relive. But it is exhilarating knowing that even with all these cherished memories that some of the best days of my life are still ahead waiting for me. Past, present or future, life is such a wonderful mystery.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *