These Are A Few of My Favorite Things

Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Raindrops on roses and whiskers on kittens... The Sound of Music is one of my favorite movies of all time. I recently watched it with my roommate and combined with the frightful weather we've been having in Wisconsin I was inspired for today's post. While I wasn't able to craft it into a song (yet) here is a list of my favorite things.

The sound of waves crashing against the shore
The feeling of being lost in a good book
On Thanksgiving the moment before you dig in to that delicious meal
When someone makes you feel special
The sound of raindrops falling on the roof
When your dogs get beyond excited to see you after you've been away
The clicking sounds of a keyboard symbolizing maximum productivity
A good margarita
The swell of pride after landing a new tumbling pass or hitting a new stunt
Knowing you made someone proud
Doing nice things for others
Putting your heart and soul into something you're writing
Being held in someones arms
The confidence gained from wearing a power outfit
Eating Chipotle
When the crowd goes wild after a touchdown, goal or monster dunk
When someone says they saw something and thought of you
Connecting to music
Making others feel good about themselves
Red lipstick

I could probably think of another 20 things but I'll save that for another rainy day. What are a few of your favorite things?


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *