Fantasy Food

Saturday, June 14, 2014

It's been a week since I've been home from vacation and since my dinner consisted of microwaved "cup of noodles" it's easy to admit that I miss the delectable food found on the Disney Cruise. Every night you get amazing four course meals that taste better than anything you can image. Even foods that I would have never thought I would enjoy, like escargot, had my taste buds smiling. Here are some of the amazing foods found on the Disney Fantasy.

Side note: I did not take pictures of everything as my camera was running out of storage space.

This lobster mac n cheese makes Noodles & Company weak in comparison.

I think this is pruschetta, it was good. 

You can never go wrong with soup. I believe this was baked potato.


Amazing chicken.

Poolside pizza makes everyone happy

Lobster ravioli was something to cheer about

My brother ordered this so I'm not sure what it is exactly, salmon and avocado something but it tasted superb. 

Classic tomato soup!


Austrian Torte, mhmm :) 


My first time at Palo! The 18+ restaurant 

Mozzarella, tomato and basil 

Grilled shrimp pasta

Chocolate souffle: a Palo tradition

If I only ate chocolate souffle for the rest of my life I would be content





Baked potato/macaroni soup = weird combination but so good!

New York Strip, gotta love steak

Dessert trio

Shrimp!

My lava cake looked like a heart <3

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME
Yes, still celebrating!

Tuna Sashimi - love trying new things 

Beef Wellington was delicious 

Dessert trio.

The food alone is reason enough to take a trip on a Disney Cruise ship!

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *