Work Week Recap

Monday, May 26, 2014

I can't believe a week ago was the first day of Work Week. I had such a wonderful time in the south! My only regret is that I didn't come back with an accent. Here are some pictures from the week.


We ate everyday in the football stadium, and this was our view. Different from Lambeau Field but still awesome! 

My sisters and I at awards night. It was cool seeing all the vets be honored for the last summer and seeing where UCA has taken them. And I loved an excuse to get all dressed up!

I have been waiting for what seems like an eternity to wear the old MFHS crop top uniform so I loved throwback day.

Dressed in our blues for the last day of work week! 

The past week has made me even more excited -if possible - for my UCA summer to begin. I met so many nice people, I wish they were in my region so I could see them at camps. Special shoutout to Mississippi/Arkansa for adopting us during state meetings and letting us stunt with you and Tennessee as well! Such a great week! 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *