Summer 2014 Recap

Wednesday, August 27, 2014

I can't believe move-in day is tomorrow. Although classes don't start until next Tuesday, it's crazy to thing that is summer is almost over! This summer has easily been one of the best summers that I can remember. Between my internship, UCA Staff, family vacation and fun with friends, I have made so many memories. Am I ready for school to start? Yes, although I cannot believe I am going to be a junior already. It's been said a thousand times but it's true: time really does fly when you're having fun. Here's a recap of some of the memorable times of this summer.

UCA Staff Work Week
I can't believe that was so long ago. This was my first introduction of working with this fantastic company and was the perfect way to kick start my summer. I can't wait for next summer's work week and to spend it in Wisconsin with my WI Staff family. 


Family Vacation: Disney Cruise 
This was easily the best week of summer. Probably the best cruise and family vacation yet. There wasn't a single moment that was not enjoyed. From the VIP lounge of Diamonds International to the serenity of Castaway Cay, this trip really was perfect. Here's to hoping for one more family cruise in a few years, maybe to Europe, please mom and dad? 






UCA Camp @ Chula Vista Resort
Out of all my camps this was my favorite camp of the whole summer, which is a difficult decision to make because every camp was so much fun! It was great to be with almost the whole Wisconsin Staff as well as meet so many people from Indiana Staff. From riding in on the Ducks to getting soaked in the water park in our blues, each day brought something more fun than the next. I am so lucky to have been a part of such an amazing camp and the UCA family. 



Cheering at Lambeau
Although I've only been to one game and Family Night so far this summer, cheering for the Green Bay Packers is such a privilege. I am truly lucky to experience game day from the sidelines of Lambeau Field! 



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *