Bloggers With Class Award

Monday, August 25, 2014

I was nominated for the Bloggers With Class award from Ellen at A Pop of Pink. I am so excited about this because it is an awesome accomplishment and the nomination came from one of my favorite blogs to read! This award started through the Bloggers With Class community. Writing this post seems like the perfect way to start my week off. I hope you enjoy my answers and thanks again for the nomination!


Rules:

  • If tagged, please copy the rules into your post
  • Please also link back to this post on Classy Cathleen
  • Recognize the blogger that tagged you (share a little about them and their blog, and link back to them)
  • Answer the questions that are part of the award
  • Tag 5 bloggers that you feel are classy to receive the award as well
  • Be sure to include the link to the Bloggers With Class community (And don't forget to join!)
  • Include the image in your post
What do you think it means to be classy?
I think it means to do things with confidence. Being classy means you can recognize the best in yourself and those around you. 

Who are some of your role models?
That's difficult question to answer. Of course my mom because she is the greatest person on this planet. But otherwise I would say anyone that is determined to chase their dreams, anyone that works hard to achieve their goals and anyone that lives without worrying about what others think of them. And also Elle Woods!

Who are some of your style icons? 
Classy Sassy Republican aka Mary Jane on Tumblr. And Blair Waldorf, definitely Blair Waldorf. 

Pearls or bows?
Pearls. I love bows and all but I'll save those for cheer practice. Pearls I could wear everyday.

Who/what inspires you? 
Words. I know that sounds funny but words inspire me and I don't know how well I can explain it. But sometimes you come across a quote and it really hits home. Also, I recently watched the Gabby Douglas documentary on Netflix and that was pretty inspiring. 

What is your favorite color?
Green and pink!

Do you like the classy style? What are some of your favorite pieces/trends of the style? 
To me when I think of classy style, I think a little black dress, pearls, red lip stick and a pair of fabulous heels. Something along those lines. I am all about a LBD. But there are so many different versions of what is classy.I would say preppy would be considered classy as well. And I love that look too!

What are some of your favorite quotes?
Oh dear, I could go on for days with quotes I love but I guess some quotes that have stuck with me are:
"I am too confident to be doubtful, too optimistic to be fear full and too determined to be defeated"

"But he who dares not grasp the thorn should never crave the rose" and so many F. Scott Fitzgerald quotes. 

Why is it important to have class?
It is important to have class because it shows self respect and that you respect others. It means standing up for yourself, those around you and making sure everyone's voice can be heard. 

When did you start your blog? Why did you start your blog? 
I started my blog in April 2014 so it is still pretty new. I started it simply because I like to write. It is a nice way to be able to write besides the usual research paper I see all the time in school. It's also like a scrapbook. It will be a great thing to look back at in the future as a record as my time in college

Thanks again Ellen for the nomination! My nominations are as follows:

3. Shontal at The Preppy Scientist 
4. Alyssa at Sincerely Alaska
5. Angelic  at Simply Sinova 

Stay classy! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. Thanks for the nomination! F. Scott Fitzgerald quotes are the BEST <3

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *