An Introduction

Wednesday, April 09, 2014

Hi! I'm Leah and I'm going to be using this as a way to write about my life, mainly cheerleading experiences for the rest of my college career. I have a different blog dedicated to a different style of writing, but I wanted a place to write about my college experiences and show a more relaxed style of my writing, so Leah of The Pack was born. To start out here is a little about myself.

1. College: I am a sophomore at the University of Wisconsin- Green Bay, where I am majoring in Communication with an emphasis in Journalism and Public Relations. I love writing. Journalism has been something that has always interested me and I look forward to learning more about writing as well as broadcast journalism during my time as a student.

2. Cheerleading: I have been a cheerleader for nine wonderful years and I have learned so much more than I had ever imagined. I started on our community's rec team in sixth grade and went through our middle school and high school teams. I am currently a member of the UWGB Phoenix cheerleading team, which has been amazing because in addition to cheering for our university's basketball teams we also get to cheer for the Green Bay Packers! Also this year I am a UCA rookie staff member. I cannot wait to start my summer with UCA!

3. The Future: There are so many different things I see myself doing in the future. I think it would be so cool if I could share my passion for cheerleading through my writing by working for a cheerleading magazine such as American Cheerleader or Inside Cheerleading. Otherwise I would like to write for another publication. I also am interested in broadcast journalism. Being a TV news anchor or a talk show host would be a awesome job. Or running social media for a big organization, or working in PR for a large company, there are just so many careers I am interested in, I can't wait to see where life takes me!

Even if this blog never gets read, I am excited to write about my life because it's a great way to keep track of all the adventures that life takes me on. Thanks so much for reading.


Follow me on:
Twitter: leah_buege
Instagram: leah_buege

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *