Job Game Going Strong

Monday, April 21, 2014

A few hours ago I was just offered the position of Social Media Assistant for my campus' office of residence life and housing. I am so ecstatic! Duties of this job include managing social media accounts, blogging, assisting in taking photos and videos and more responsibilities that I am confident I will excel at. I had a good feeling about the interview but I was told I was the unanimous choice and the main standout candidate which makes me beyond happy. I probably smiled for an hour straight after I got the call. The best part about this internship besides getting to do the things I love to do, is that I can use it to count towards my credits for graduation which makes this position such a great opportunity! I have been so lucky job wise these past few weeks. I cannot wait to start my new position!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *