Birthday Wishlist

Saturday, April 26, 2014

With my 20th birthday happening soon (May 6th people) I thought I might make a birthday list of the things I want.

1. Two Dozen Roses: On Tumblr I always see these amazing bouquets of roses. They are so beautiful. I would be content with two dozen (a dozen for each decade I've been alive) hot pink roses. Honestly, I would be happy with any kind of flower, even a dandelion which is technically a weed, because after all it's the thought that counts..

2. Chipotle: I love Chipotle so much. We're supposed to get dressed up and go out to dinner to celebrate but I kinda wish we would just go to Chipotle. So if someone wanted to pick me up a Chiptole Chicken bowl (with lettuce, white rice, mild salsa, sour cream, and cheese + chips & salsa) along with those roses I would be the happiest girl.

3. Mascara Bouquets: When people turn 21 sometimes they get a mini shot bouquet. I would like a bouquet of different mascaras, preferably made of just Maybelline products because those are my favorite.

4. A Cake With My Own Name On It: Since I'm a triplet I have to share my birthday with two other people. It kinda sucks because you never get a whole day just about you, which sounds selfish I know. One year, my aunt got us each our own birthday cake with just our name on it and it was the best gift ever because I had never gotten my own cake before.

Honestly, I'm sure there are more things I could think of but these are the four most important things on my list. Turn up for twenty.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *