March Madness

Wednesday, March 18, 2015

It's one of the best times of the year: March Madness. I've filled out my bracket and although I am a die-hard Marquette fan, I've chosen Wisconsin to win it all. This year I get to take part in the action as our women's basketball team won our conference tournament and will be making their 15th NCAA appearance! I am really excited because the last time they made it to NCAA, our team got to travel to Louisiana, but I missed out on the fun as I was still recovering from knee surgery and was not cleared to cheer. This year I get to see what the hype is all about. Tomorrow afternoon we are headed to College Park, Maryland to take on the Tigers of Princeton on Saturday morning! Although Princeton (the 8 seed to our 9)  has had an undefeated season so far I think we can take them down! I'm super excited because on our off day we get to visit Washington D.C. and I have never been there before. Fingers crossed we can avoid rain. Can't wait for this great experience and to cheer on the Phoenix to victory!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *