Picture Overload

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Last night at cheer practice we had a mini photo shoot to take pictures for a skills video that we are putting together. There were some pretty cool shots so I thought I'd share my favorite.. and it seems like I have a lot of favorites. S/O to our fabulous photographer Terri, she's the best.


This picture is just kinda cool cause I'm floating in the air. 

Before a quick toss. Love my stunt group

Roommates / Teammates / Family

Right before the catch.

One of our basketball timeouts 

Times {almost} backhand springs 

Top Girl.

Part 1 of the "Leap Frog"
Toe Touch!
Need to fix the arm placement but I still like the picture!


My beautiful teammates

Sister Back Tucks

"Stretch Mount"

Cupie with the best stunt partner ever! 

More roommate fun.

Team.

Flipping through the air for fun.

The girls.

Far away shot.

The team in our Packer uniforms

Just hanging out.
"Leap Frog" Part 2



Stunt partner love.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *