Stuff I Think While Enjoying Nature

Monday, October 19, 2015

This weekend my friends and I went out exploring nature. Green Bay in fall is beautiful. We headed to Baird's Creek to take in the sights of #GBtrees. I like nature, I like hiking, I'm also not one of those people that would spend two weeks camping to become one with the world or whatever. So just for fun, not that you were curious, here are my most common thoughts while out taking in fall.

1. I'm so pumped. Fall, trees, beautiful. It's gonna be awesome.
2. It's also 40 degrees out so I'm gonna freeze my ass off but it's worth it.
3. Look at that trees, it's so orange. Now look at that tree... it's so yellow. Just look at all the trees!
4. This is a pretty steep incline. I'm gonna have the legs of a goddess after climbing this.
5.  Oh look, a big tree hanging off a cliff, lets go in for a closer look
*Climbs towards tree, looks down* It would suck to fall off this thing. 
6. Shit, this is such a crazy steep incline, I think I may re-tear my ACL walking down this.
7. But look at all of the trees. Much nature, such fall. 
8. *Watches friend swing on tree swing* That looks fun, yeah, I wanna try I can do this. 
9.  I take it back, this is terrifying. No way am I jumping onto this swing. *Freaks out for 3 min, get encouragement from friends*
idk if I can nature 
10. Damn right I can nature. This swing is so fun! I can see everything. 
11. Is this how Tarzan feels swaying through the trees?
12. *Still on swing* Eyes closed just swangin' (Drake voice)
13. Another steep hill to descend, bring it! 
14. *Takes two steps down hill, slides) I forfeit, I'm just gonna ski down this hill. *Uses trees as nature's ski poles*
15. Oh look, train tracks! Time to get all artsy and shit!
16. I am a photographer. 

17. What a day. I love nature. We should do this more often. Nature walks every weekend. It was legit awesome.
18. I'm freaking cold.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *