5 Reasons Why My Mom Rocks.

Saturday, May 09, 2015

To My Mom on Mother's Day:

While there are many ways that qualify you to be undoubted the greatest mom ever, here are just five of the thousands of reasons you rock. In no particular order, these reasons can be explained in much more detail but there’s isn’t that much time in a day to read it so they have been summarized for your reading enjoyment.

You let me borrow your expensive jewelry even when you know I am notorious for losing my own jewelry -- which is pretty cool because I am the queen of losing earrings yet you never hesitate to let me borrow anything. I don’t know why you instill that much trust in me but it doesn't go unnoticed.

You are always willing to go on a shopping trip even when you know that the trip is on your dime. Even when we have our own money, you always offer to buy whatever it is for us. You put up with spending at least an hour in Forever 21, a feat that most people wouldn't even consider. You always find us the cutest clothes and hardly even bat an eye when the cashier tells you the total… unless they don’t take checks anymore J Thanks for being the best shopping partner a girl could ever ask for.

You would do anything for your family or friends, or honestly any acquaintance that you meet out. I have never met anyone as selfless as you or seen anyone that has come close…except for maybe Mother Theresa. Although we don’t thank you enough, this also does not go unnoticed. You are the best role model that anyone can ever have. It would take pages and pages to explain what a wonderful person you are, so just know that you are the best, ever. I don’t know of any other mom that can even somewhat come close. You are one of a kind.

To quote Mean GirlsYou’re not a regular mom, you’re a cool mom”  unlike most parents you have never embarrassed  me or any of your children on social media… which is kind of a big deal cause family can be very annoying or embarrassing. So thank you for not posting ugly pictures from when I was in middle school or commenting on my every status update and picture uploaded.  You are also one of the coolest moms around and I would never hesitate to bring any of my friends over because you’re awesome and they all love you.

I know you’re not going to get mad that we don’t have your gift today. Long story short, Robins Nest was closed on Saturday when we went to go pick up the fabulous gift card that we thought you might like. So once we get home on Friday next week, know that this is headed your way. So you can pick out something cute for you to wear!


Happy Mother’s Day to truly the greatest mom of all time. Ever. 

Other mentionable reasons 
-You are an awesome baker... always making sweet treats -- yum!
-You don't get mad when I accidentally swear...even when sometime's it is not an accident 
-You love to clean and clean up all my messes... and I am so messy. 
-You loan me money and don't expect me to pay you back right away 



and so so so so so so so so so so so many others but honestly I am so tired that I need to go to sleep. 

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *