A New Semester, A New Start

Friday, January 30, 2015

Last semester I was in a little over my head and totally did not keep this blog updated. On the plus side, I'm sure next to no one has noticed but I did miss having a place to write something other than papers and newspaper articles. I'll be very busy again this semester in the pursuit of a 4.0 (my 3.8 was good but I want it to be perfect) but I'm going to do my best to try to stay writing. Here's what my semester looks like.

Classes: I am lucky that all of my classes are communication classes. Between Advanced Reporting and Radio Broadcast, I'm sure to be kept with my head in the books.

Cheerleading: We're the midst of basketball season so games are pretty often. I have no complaints though, both of our teams are so much fun to watch and sitting at the top of the Horizon League!

Internship: I am still working as the Social Media Assistant for UWGB Residence Life and Housing. This semester we are dealing with the recontracting process so hopefully I'll be kept busy.

It doesn't seem like a lot but so far it doesn't look like I'll have time for a nap during the day so that's how I know I have a lot to do.

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *