I Don't Even Know What To Call This

Monday, October 20, 2014

Holy cow, I have been so incredibly busy. I'm not complaining though, being busy keeps me out of trouble. Not that I ever get into real trouble, more like it just prevents me from doing stupid things with my time, like binge watching the whole new season of New Girl in a weekend. Mainly I've kinda neglected writing here because I spend such a large part of my week writing for other things, the school newspaper, creating blog content for work, writing school assignments, whatever it may be. I'm learning to be a master at time management. Everyone always jokes that in college there is, as one of my professors would call it, a "sexy triangle", where you can pick two of the three: good grades, sleep and a social life. Whoever first made that statement was wrong. College is not a triangle, it's more like a polygon consisting of good grades, work, sleep, social life, athletics, family time and anything else that could possible be unique to you. And guess what, I plan on not having to pick a select few. Sadly, I have only take a few naps this semester but otherwise I'm busy almost 24/7 and I don't think I would have it any other way.

You Might Also Like

1 comments

Popular Posts

Contact Form

Name

Email *

Message *